Are you a pharmacist wanting to deliver unique patient services?
Want to grow with a connected, successful team who care?
At Icon. You Can.
We are seeking a full-time Pharmacist who is eager to get out from behind the counter and truly engage with patients. You will gain the opportunity to support a reputable and major IVF clinic and assist with unique professional services, for the Epworth Hospital at our large and innovative pharmacy.
Gain the chance to further diversify your career in pharmacy you’ll have the opportunity to upskill by working in specialised areas such as IVF and fertility services, discharge counselling for the Epworth Hospital and health checks.
In this role, you’ll:
- Dispense and supply medication and pharmacy products
- Monitor the accuracy of prescriptions dispensed by pharmacy technicians
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with key stakeholders to ensure excellent customer service to clients and patients
- Support and counsel patients, carers, and associated employees
- Educate and advise staff and customers on health promotion, disease prevention, drug selection and the proper use of medicines
Slade Pharmacy integrates hospital, community and compounding pharmacy services to the oncology sector and private hospitals across NSW, Victoria and Queensland. We have a strong track record of technological innovation and are a lead provider of medication management services.
We’re a proud part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest provider of end-to-end cancer care.
A career with us brings you:
Purpose, at Pace
We know that as a pharmacist, you’ll want to improve the quality of life for as many people as you can – and you’ll achieve that here. This can be a busy role and there’s always plenty to do. But we never lose sight of the importance of what we do, every single day.
Impact, at Scale
Through your attention to detail and ability to individualise customer service and care, you’ll help countless people in your local community and beyond. Working with us you’ll know that your contribution goes further - Icon Group delivers 2.5 million patient interactions, in 120 places, in 5 countries.
Connection, at Heart
You’ll be working alongside a dedicated team who are committed to outcomes. Structured training and support will be provided for you to succeed.
Opportunity, at Hand
We’re growing and evolving every day - so the sky really is the limit on where you can go with us. Whether it’s professional development, a promotion, or a move to a whole new area, there are so many chances to grow. Just put up your hand.
Put simply, At Icon. You Can.
Who are we looking for?
- Be a current AHPRA registered pharmacist with previous experience in an Australian based pharmacy
- Strong knowledge of the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (PBS)
- Have time management, communication and teamwork skills
- Be flexible and adaptable working with a diverse team
- Embrace change and commit to learning
- Value attention to detail and able to work autonomously and multi-task
- Minimum 2 years of dispensing experience in an Australian based hospital or community pharmacy
Please attach a resume and cover letter showing us why you’d love to join us, and what makes you a great fit for the role.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.