Why choose us?
Icon Group is Australia’s largest dedicated cancer care provider with a growing reach into New Zealand and Asia. With over 2,500 employees company-wide, the Group’s cancer services include over 30 cancer centres, 3 large chemotherapy compounding facilities and over 50 pharmacies across Australia. Icon is dedicated to providing exceptional cancer care to communities across Australia.
We are truly dedicated to providing genuine patient-centred care and what unites us is the community we have built. Icon’s future success depends on the quality and commitment of our team, so we are devoted to empowering our people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development.
- Valued rewards program and staff benefits
- Paid parental leave
- Professional development opportunities
- Training provided
About the role:
Permanent full-time opportunity to join our growing finance team at head office in South Brisbane. Reporting to the Senior Financial Controller, your key repsonsalbities will include:
- Preparation of general journal and accrual entries
- Completion of balance sheet reconciliations and supporting documentation
- Preparation of monthly management reports including compilation of variance commentary
- Cash flow and treasury management reporting
- Periodic bank reporting and compliance
- Identify and assist with the resolution of project-related accounting issues
- Assist with the budget compilation and forecasting process
- Investigate and communicate financial reports and results across the organisation
- Assist with due diligence, financial modelling for new businesses and acquisitions
- Assist with insurance renewal and updates
- Analyse and prepare FBT returns for core services as well as coordinate FBT returns for Icon Group
- Assist with year-end reporting and audit requirements
- Mentor and coach junior staff and other members of the finance team
- Tertiary qualification in Accounting / Finance
- CPA / CA preferable but not mandatory
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- High attention to detail
- Good Excel skills and modelling experience
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with all levels of management
- A willingness to learn
- Solid problem solving and analytical skills
How to apply?
Please apply through the advertisement and attach your resume and cover letter to your application.
Close date: Friday 22nd January 2021