About Epic Pharmacy:
Epic Pharmacy is one of Australia’s leading speciality pharmacy providers. We deliver top quality medication management and pharmacy services to hospitals and their patients. Underpinned by clinical excellence and a commitment to customer care, Epic delivers innovative medication management solutions for hospitals and oncology facilities.
Part of something bigger:
We are part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest and fastest growing integrated cancer care provider with an emerging presence in New Zealand, Singapore and China. Therefore, we follow and live by the same values of Innovate, Connect, On-Purpose, Energy and Nurture.
Why choose us?
We are truly dedicated to providing genuine patient-centred care and what unites us is the community we have built. Icon's future success depends on the quality and commitment of our team, so we are devoted to empowering our people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development.
- Professional development opportunities
- Valued rewards and recognition program
- Varied and unique career development opportunities
- Formal induction and training provided
- Paid parental leave
About the role:
Join our supportive team on a permanent full-time basis. Located in Frenchs Forest, you will work onsite at the brand-new state of the art Northern Beaches Hospital. This site provides patient-centred, personalised care to almost 500 beds and has a view to expand. Northern Beaches Hospital services both public and private patients with a wide range of specialities
This is an exciting opportunity to expand your career in an ever-evolving multidisciplinary team environment, providing a general and clinical pharmacy service to external and internal patients.
- Lead and manage the pharmacy dispensary services including, dispensing services, collection of prescriptions and the delivery of dispensed medication and counselling
- Support the Deputy Director of Pharmacy in training, coaching and managing Pharmacists in the dispensary
- Measure and monitor the performance of the dispensary team
- Work in collaboration with team members in the pharmacy and allied health professionals in the hospital
- Manage all matters associated with QCPP and NDSS
- Triage patient account queries and complaints, escalating where necessary to the DDOP or DOP
- Ensure the PBS claim is prepared and submitted accurately
As a patient-focused registered pharmacist, you will have proven time management skills with demonstrated ability to prioritise your workload, meet deadlines and independently solve problems. To succeed in this role, you will have high level interpersonal and communication skills, as you will be required to develop strong working relationships with various stakeholders and successfully lead a diverse dispensary team.
Experience working in a hospital environment is not mandatory, training is provided.
How to apply?
If you meet the above criteria and have a special interest in working for an organisation that delivers outstanding care and service to patients, please directly apply to the advertisement and attach your resume and cover letter to your application.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.