About Slade Pharmacy:
Established over 50 years ago, Slade Pharmacy is a progressive and well-respected leader in the pharmacy industry. We integrate hospital, community and compounding pharmacy services to the oncology sector and private hospitals across New South Wales, Victoria and Queensland.
Part of something bigger:
We are part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest and fastest growing integrated cancer care provider with an emerging presence in New Zealand, Singapore and China. Therefore, we follow and live by the same values of Innovate, Connect, On-Purpose, Energy and Nurture.
Why choose us?
We are truly dedicated to providing genuine patient-centred care and what unites us is the community we have built. Icon's future success depends on the quality and commitment of our team, so we are devoted to empowering our people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development.
- Valued rewards program and staff benefits
- Paid parental leave
- Informative and structured training
- Professional development program
- Flexibility program
About the role:
Join our large and fast-paced team at the Epworth Hospital in Richmond on permanent part-time basis. We require someone to work every Friday 4-9pm and Saturday 4-10pm. You will work closely with a diverse range of doctors, nurses and allied health professionals.
Here’s your chance to assist with unique professional services and make a difference to patient care by providing a quality dispensing service to the hospitals.
- Dispense and supply medication and pharmacy products
- Coordinate patient medication requirements for inpatient stay, day infusions and discharge
- Prepare and supply medication profiles for discharges
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with key stakeholders to ensure excellent customer service to clients and patients
- Support and educate patients, carers, hospital staff on health promotion, disease prevention, drug selection and the proper use of medicines
Enthusiastic pharmacist who is keen to join a vibrant team environment. With effective written and verbal communication skills, you will use your previous experience working in an Australian based pharmacy to truly contribute to patient care. High attention to detail and the ability to independently problem-solve in a fast-paced environment is key.
Hospital experience not required as training is provided. We are seeking people with an eagerness to learn and further develop their skills in a growing organisation.
How to apply?
If this sound like the role for you, please apply now and attach your resume and cover letter to your application.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.