About Slade Pharmacy:
Established over 50 years ago, Slade Pharmacy is a progressive and well-respected leader in the pharmacy industry. We integrate hospital, community and compounding pharmacy services to the oncology sector and private hospitals across NSW, Victoria and Queensland.
Part of something bigger:
We are part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest and fastest growing integrated cancer care provider with an emerging presence in New Zealand, Singapore and China. Therefore, we follow and live by the same values of Innovate, Connect, On-Purpose, Energy and Nurture.
Why choose us?
We are truly dedicated to providing genuine patient-centred care and what unites us is the community we have built. Icon's future success depends on the quality and commitment of our team, so we are devoted to empowering our people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development.
- Professional development program
- Valued rewards program and staff benefit
- Informative training and induction provided
About the role:
Permanent part-time opportunity to join our pharmacy team at the Epworth Hospital in Camberwell. Delivering quality pharmacy services, your key responsibilities will include:
- Dispense and supply medications for hospital patients and outpatients
- Imprest/Ward stock management
- Support patients, hospital staff and associated employees
- Assist with processing PBS claims
- Produce medication discharge profiles
- Assist with delivering and collecting rounds
- Assist with patient account enquiries
We are seeking a team-focused individual who has a 'can-do' attitude and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Excellent communication skills and the ability to multi-task are key to succeeding. You will have some form of experience working in an Australian based pharmacy.
We are also open to considering current pharmacy students.
How to apply?
Please click 'Apply Now' and attach a resume and cover letter to your application.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.