About Epic Pharmacy:
Epic Pharmacy is one of Australia’s leading speciality pharmacy providers. We deliver top quality medication management and pharmacy services to hospitals and their patients. Underpinned by clinical excellence and a commitment to customer care, Epic delivers innovative medication management solutions for hospitals and oncology facilities.
Part of something bigger:
We are part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest and fastest growing integrated cancer care provider with an emerging presence in New Zealand, Singapore and China. Therefore, we follow and live by the same values of Innovate, Connect, On-Purpose, Energy and Nurture.
Why choose us?
We are truly dedicated to providing genuine patient-centred care and what unites us is the community we have built. Icon's future success depends on the quality and commitment of our team, so we are devoted to empowering our people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development.
- Competitive remuneration
- Valued rewards and recognition program
- Professional development
- The chance to gain hands-on experience in a hospital environment
- Formal induction and training provided
About the role:
We have an exciting full-time 12-month maternity leave contract available to join a collaborative team based at the Hollywood Private Hospital in Nedlands. Have the opportunity to gain hands-on hospital experience while partnering with an expert team of allied health professionals to deliver the best possible patient care.
Please check out the video below to get an understanding of what it's like to work at Icon.
- Conduct medication chart reviews and medication reconciliation
- Dispense and supply medication and pharmacy products
- Coordinate patient medication requirements for inpatient stay, day infusions and discharge
- Support patients, carers, hospital staff and associated employees
- Educate and advise staff and customers on health promotion, disease prevention, drug selection and the proper use of medicines
We are seeking a passionate individual who is keen to work collaboratively in a team environment. You will have the ability to address patient needs with sensitivity and professionalism.
- Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA
- Knowledge of the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (PBS)
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
How to apply?
If you are interested in joining our team, please directly apply to the advertisement and attach your resume and cover letter to your application.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.