About Epic Pharmacy:
Epic Pharmacy is one of Australia’s leading speciality pharmacy providers. We deliver top quality medication management and pharmacy services to hospitals and their patients. Underpinned by clinical excellence and a commitment to customer care, Epic delivers innovative medication management solutions for hospitals and oncology facilities.
Part of something bigger:
We are part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest and fastest growing integrated cancer care provider with an emerging presence in New Zealand, Singapore and China. Therefore, we follow and live by the same values of Innovate, Connect, On-Purpose, Energy and Nurture.
Why choose us?
We are truly dedicated to providing genuine patient-centred care and what unites us is the community we have built. Icon's future success depends on the quality and commitment of our team, so we are devoted to empowering our people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development.
- Valued rewards and recognition program
- Professional development program
- Paid parental leave
- Flexibility program
- Formal induction and training provided
About the role:
Exciting permanent full-time opportunity available to join our large and diverse Epic Pharmacy team at The Wesley Hospital. You will be responsible for delivering quality patient-focused pharmacy services and positively engaging with patients and hospital staff.
This is a great chance to expand your clinical knowledge and further develop you career within a growing and well-renowned pharmacy group.
- Conduct medication chart reviews and medication reconciliation
- Dispense and supply medication and pharmacy products
- Coordinate patient medication requirements for inpatient stay, day infusions and discharge
- Support patients, carers, hospital staff and associated employees
- Educate and advise staff and customers on health promotion, disease prevention, drug selection and the proper use of medicines
As a self-sufficient team player, you will have high attention to detail and the ability to efficiently manage your workload. You will also have the ability to independently solve problems and work in a fast paced environment. Finally, using your effective interpersonal and communication skills, you will be able to develop strong relationships with patients, carers and hospital staff.
- Current pharmacist registration with AHPRA
- Experience as a registered pharmacist in an Australian based pharmacy
Previous experience working in a hospital pharmacy is not mandatory, training provided.
How to apply?
If this sound like the role for you, please directly apply to the advertisement and attach your resume and cover letter to your application.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.