About Slade Pharmacy:
Established over 50 years ago, Slade Pharmacy is a progressive and well-respected leader in the pharmacy industry. We integrate hospital, community and compounding pharmacy services to the oncology sector and private hospitals across New South Wales, Victoria and Queensland.
Part of something bigger:
We are part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest and fastest growing integrated cancer care provider with an emerging presence in New Zealand, Singapore and China. Therefore, we follow and live by the same values of Innovate, Connect, On-Purpose, Energy and Nurture.
Why choose us?
We are truly dedicated to providing genuine patient-centred care and what unites us is the community we have built. Icon's future success depends on the quality and commitment of our team, so we are devoted to empowering our people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development.
- Valued rewards and recognition program
- Varied and unique career development opportunities
- Induction and training provided
About the role:
Casual position to pick up shifts within our pharmacy at the Epworth Hospital Geelong. Amazing opportunity to get your foot in the door to hospital pharmacy and further enhance your clinical knowledge.
- Dispense and supply medication and pharmacy products for patients and customers
- Coordinate patient medication requirements for inpatient stay, day infusions and discharge
- Prepare and supply medication profiles for discharges
- Support patients, carers, hospital staff and associated employees
- Educate and advise staff and customers on health promotion, disease prevention, drug selection and the proper use of medicines
- AHPRA Registered Pharmacist
- Previous experience working as a registered pharmacist in an Australian based pharmacy
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and professionalism
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and problem-solve
- Team player
Previous hospital experience is not mandatory. The successful applicant will be supported by a team of dedicated pharmacists through comprehensive onsite training.
How to apply?
Please directly apply and attach your resume and cover letter to your application.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.