About Slade Pharmacy:
Established over 50 years ago, Slade Pharmacy is a progressive and well-respected leader in the pharmacy industry. We integrate hospital, community and compounding pharmacy services to the oncology sector and private hospitals across NSW, Victoria and Queensland.
Part of something bigger:
We are part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest and fastest growing integrated cancer care provider with an emerging presence in New Zealand, Singapore and China. Therefore, we follow and live by the same values of Innovate, Connect, On-Purpose, Energy and Nurture.
Why choose us?
We are truly dedicated to providing genuine patient-centred care and what unites us is the community we have built. Icon's future success depends on the quality and commitment of our team, so we are devoted to empowering our people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development.
- Rewards and recognition program
- Informative training
- Paid parental leave
- Professional development opportunity
About the role:
Newly created role to join our pharmacy team on a permanent part-time basis at the Brunswick Private Hospital. You will be required to work Monday – Friday, 5 hours per day and cover shifts between 11:30am – 4:30pm. There is some flexibility on start and finish time.
Join a comprehensive medical and rehabilitation facility. The hospital delivers a range inpatient services supported by the latest technology and access to allied health services.
- Dispense and supply medication and pharmacy products
- Process sales transactions and assist with account enquiries
- Manage scripts and duplicates
- Ensure patients and nursing staff receive the correct medication
- Process PBS claims
- Educate and liaise with patients, carers, hospital staff and associated employees
- Inventory control and management
- Experience dispensing medication in an Australian based pharmacy
- High attention to detail
- Ability to efficiently prioritise your workload
- Effective communication skills and strong customer service
- Ability to work autonomously and in a small team
How to apply?
Please click 'Apply Now' and attached your resume and cover letter to your application.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.