About Slade Pharmacy:
Established over 50 years ago, Slade Pharmacy is a progressive and well-respected leader in the pharmacy industry. We integrate hospital, community and compounding pharmacy services to the oncology sector and private hospitals across New South Wales, Victoria and Queensland.
Part of something bigger:
We are part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest and fastest growing integrated cancer care provider with an emerging presence in New Zealand, Singapore and China. Therefore, we follow and live by the same values of Innovate, Connect, On-Purpose, Energy and Nurture.
Why choose us?
We are truly dedicated to providing genuine patient-centred care and what unites us is the community we have built. Icon's future success depends on the quality and commitment of our team, so we are devoted to empowering our people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development.
- Valued rewards program and staff benefits
- Structured training provided
- Flexibility program
- Varied and unique career development pathways
- Paid parental leave
About the role:
2 permanent full-time positions to work 38 hours per week at our Slade Pharmacy in the Epworth Hospital Box Hill. You will play a key component in delivering modern, patient-focused pharmacy services.
Imprest Technician - key responsibilities:
- Scan and order general imprest and IVs
- Unload, unpack and deliver stock
- Liaise with nursing staff to ensure imprest levels are appropriate
- Mark off account payments
- Expiry date checking
Pharmacy/Imprest Technician - key responsibilities:
- Dispense medication for hospital patients
- Assist with ordering, scanning and putting away pharmacy stock
- Deliver medication rounds to the wards and chemotherapy to day oncology
- Assist with preparation of PBS claim
- Assist with receipting invoices
- Travel to our pharmacy in Kew once a week
We are also recruiting a Pharmacy Technician on a full-time 9-month contract.
You will have high attention to detail and the ability to provide quality customer service. As an active and dependable team player, you will be able to multi-task and efficiently prioritise your workload.
Recent experience working in an Australian based pharmacy is mandatory.
How to apply?
If you are interested in joining our team, please directly apply and attach a resume and cover letter to your application.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.