About Epic Pharmacy:
Epic Pharmacy is one of Australia’s leading pharmacy providers. We deliver top quality medication management and pharmacy services to hospitals and their patients. Underpinned by clinical excellence and a commitment to customer care, Epic delivers innovative medication management solutions for hospitals and oncology facilities.
Part of something bigger:
We are part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest and fastest growing integrated cancer care provider with an emerging presence in New Zealand, Singapore and China. Therefore, we follow and live by the same values of Innovate, Connect, On-Purpose, Energy and Nurture.
Why choose us?
We are truly dedicated to providing genuine patient-centred care and what unites us is the community we have built. Icon's future success depends on the quality and commitment of our team, so we are devoted to empowering our people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development.
- Valued rewards and recognition program
- Professional development program
- Paid parental leave
- Flexibility program
- Formal induction and training provided
About the role:
Join our supportive team on a permanent basis at the state of the art Northern Beaches Hospital in Frenchs Forest. Option to work 4 or 5 days per week.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career in a multidisciplinary environment while being part of an integrated clinical team.
- Dispense and supply medication for hospital patients and outpatients
- Deliver medication and collect rounds to hospital wards
- Assist with managing ward imprest and stock management activities
- Support patients, hospital staff and associated employees
- Pharmacy claim and general administration duties
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Team player
- Willingness to learn
- Eagerness to contribute to patient care
- High level of professionalism, accuracy and efficiency
How to apply?
Simply click 'Apply Now' and attach your resume and cover letter.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.