About Epic Pharmacy:
Epic Pharmacy is one of Australia’s leading speciality pharmacy providers. We deliver top quality medication management and pharmacy services to hospitals and their patients. Underpinned by clinical excellence and a commitment to customer care, Epic delivers innovative medication management solutions for hospitals and oncology facilities.
Part of something bigger:
We are part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest and fastest growing integrated cancer care provider with an emerging presence in New Zealand, Singapore and China. Therefore, we follow and live by the same values of Innovate, Connect, On-Purpose, Energy and Nurture.
Why choose us?
We are truly dedicated to providing genuine patient-centred care and what unites us is the community we have built. Icon's future success depends on the quality and commitment of our team, so we are devoted to empowering our people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development.
- Valued rewards and recognition program
- Professional development program
- Paid parental leave
- Flexibility program
- Formal induction and training provided
About the role:
We have 2 new full-time opportunities available to join our Epic Pharmacy team at the Brisbane Private and St Andrew's War Memorial Hospital. Gain the chance to work in a diverse and well-renowned hospital that has access to modern facilities and leading technology.
- Dispense and supply medications for hospital patients and outpatients
- Imprest/Ward stock management
- Produce medication discharge profiles
- Process PBS claims
- Undertake delivery and collection of medication rounds
- Assist with patient account enquiries
- Support patients, carers, hospital staff and associated employees
We are seeking passionate individuals who have strong time management and organisational skills. You will also have proven ability to deliver a high standard of customer service and high attention to detail.
- Previous experience dispensing medication in a retail or hospital pharmacy
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
How to apply?
Please directly apply to the advertisement and attach your resume and cover letter to your application.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.