About Slade Pharmacy:
Established over 50 years ago, Slade Pharmacy is a progressive and well-respected leader in the pharmacy industry. We integrate hospital, community and compounding pharmacy services to the oncology sector and private hospitals across New South Wales, Victoria and Queensland.
Part of something bigger:
We are part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest and fastest growing integrated cancer care provider with an emerging presence in New Zealand, Singapore and China. Therefore, we follow and live by the same values of Innovate, Connect, On-Purpose, Energy and Nurture.
Why choose us?
We are truly dedicated to providing genuine patient-centred care and what unites us is the community we have built. Icon's future success depends on the quality and commitment of our team, so we are devoted to empowering our people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development.
- Valued rewards and recognition program
- Paid parental leave
- Informative training
- Unique professional opportunities across the organisation
- Professional development program
About the role:
We are recruiting 2 roles to join our collaborative Slade Pharmacy team on a permanent part-time basis. With the support of leaders, you will partner with a multidisciplinary team to deliver quality pharmacy services for the benefit of patients.
Work 51 hours per fortnight at the reputable Maitland Private Hospital, where some of the key services include on-site rehabilitation, a dedicated day surgery unit, a mental health unit and expanding oncology services.
Work 50 hours per fortnight at the highly-regarded Lingard Private Hospital, Merewether that includes leading orthopaedic surgeons, the Cardiac Catheter Lab and cutting-edge robotic surgery technology.
- Dispense and supply medication and pharmacy products
- Assist with the management of hospital imprest
- Ensure patients and nursing staff receive the correct medication
- Assist with processing PBS claims
- Support patients, hospital staff and associated employees
- Inventory control and management
- Previous experience dispensing medication in an Australian based pharmacy
- Ability to prioritise your workload
- High attention to detail
- Effective written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- A desire to learn and develop your skills
How to apply?
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply now and attach a resume and cover letter to your application.
We want to make sure all applicants are considered equally and fairly, so the recruitment process will take a few weeks.