Why choose us?
Epic Pharmacy is one of Australia’s leading pharmacy providers. Underpinned by clinical excellence and a commitment to customer care, we deliver innovative medication management solutions and pharmacy services for hospitals and oncology facilities.
Part of something bigger:
We are part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest and fastest growing integrated cancer care provider with an emerging presence in New Zealand, Singapore and China. Therefore, we follow and live by the same values of Innovate, Connect, On-Purpose, Energy and Nurture.
Why choose us?
We are truly dedicated to providing genuine patient-centred care and what unites us is the community we have built. Icon's future success depends on the quality and commitment of our team, so we are devoted to empowering our people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development.
- Valued rewards and recognition program
- Varied and unique career development opportunities
- Induction and training provided
- Paid parental leave
Part-time permanent opportunity to join our collaborative team at Epic Pharmacy, Northern Beaches. You will support our team and hospital staff in providing quality pharmacy services aimed at achieving safe and efficient use of medicines. We encourage professional development and delegating more responsibilities to expand your career.
- Replenish ward imprest stock and maintain inventory levels
- Assist internal and external customers with queries
- Support efficient delivery of medications to clinical units
- Assist in the maintenance of all pharmacy storage areas through stock rotation, consideration of relevant storage requirements, expiry date monitoring, cyclical stock counts and general housekeeping
- Support pharmacy team with operational and administrative tasks for inventory
- Assist the pharmacy team with other ad-hoc duties
We are seeking a proactive and efficient individual to join our large pharmacy team. You will be customer-focused and have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Strong communication and time management skills are key to succeeding in this role.
- Previous experience working in an Australian based pharmacy
- An understanding of pharmacy products
How to apply?
Please directly apply to the advertisement and attach your resume and cover letter to your application.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.