IT Project Coordinator – Icon Group, South Brisbane
- Assist with the Delivery of Healthcare Technology Projects across ICON Group’s Cancer Treatment Network
- Gain Extensive Exposure to Complex IT Projects within a Large Healthcare Network
- Support IT Project Managers with the Implementation of New Applications and Technical Architecture
- Excellent REM Package and Work Flexibility with a Successful, Expanding Organisation - Icon Group Head Office, 22 Cordelia St, South Brisbane
About the Role:
Due to consistent business expansion and new ventures, we’re seeking an IT Project Coordinator to support the project management team to deliver projects within our extensive healthcare network. Our roadmap includes several new purpose-built centres and facilities, as well as new acquisitions, technical infrastructure changes and new healthcare applications (with a heavy focus on new technology within Radiation Oncology). These projects require significant planning and coordination via the Enterprise PMO, Delivery Leads, Project Managers, Project Coordinators, Site Managers and End Users.
The Project Manager will support the Senior IT Project Manager with the implementation technical projects concerning healthcare delivery within Icon Group. The role will implement effective problem solving and reporting across the pipeline and will be a key member of the project management operations.
Here’s your chance to join a successful and expanding organisation and add value to Icon Group as we continue to grow.
We are seeking an IT Project Coordinator with demonstrated experience within the operations of IT projects, prioritising tasks and effectively engaging the greater project management team to ensure effective implementation. Specifically, we’re looking for the following attributes:
- Successful track record of coordinating IT projects of various size and complexity.
- Ability to review project briefs, assess timelines and ultimately coordinate project installation.
- Knowledge of project management methodology and techniques (PMBoK, MSP, Prince2, Waterfall and Agile)
- Demonstrated experience in managing cross-functional teams in a complex IT project environment
- Ability to understand the conceptual component of Technology implementation projects, and problem solve within a team environment.
- Experience coordinating technical projects within the healthcare delivery space.
Why choose us?
Icon Group is Australia’s largest dedicated cancer care provider with a growing reach into New Zealand and Asia. With over 2,500 employees’ company-wide, Icon Group’s global footprint includes over 40 cancer centres, 3 specialist surgical centres, a health screening service, 3 chemotherapy compounding facilities, over 60 pharmacies and the largest private cancer clinical trials program in Australia.
As a purpose-led organisation, we are committed to changing the dial on healthcare outcomes across Asia Pacific and beyond. Icon exists to deliver the best healthcare possible as close to home as possible for patients across the globe.
Our future success depends on the quality and commitment of our team, so we are devoted to empowering our people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development. If you are looking for a dynamic and rewarding role that supports our frontline team to make a difference in the lives of cancer patients globally, this is the opportunity for you!
How to apply?
Please directly apply to the advertisement and attach your resume and cover letter to your application.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.