LOGISTICS TECHNICIAN – SLADE HEALTH, BRISBANE QLD
- Friendly and Dynamic Team Environment
- Permanent Full-Time Employment Opportunity
Slade is an innovative and diverse provider of both pharmacy and compounding services. For over 50 years it has been providing specialised pharmacy services which include the preparation of sterile compounded preparations for use by patients in hospitals.
Slade Health is a national sterile compounding service provider with TGA licensed manufacturing facilities based in Queensland, Victoria and New South Wales. At Slade Health, we produce aseptically compounded pharmaceutical products such as chemotherapy drugs, total parental nutrition and analgesics.
About the role:
We currently have an opportunity for a Logistics Technician to work at our Geebung facility. This position operates on a full-time permanent basis between the hours of 2pm to 10pm Monday- Thursday and 1pm – 6pm Sunday.
- Ensuring orders are properly checked, packed and dispatched
- Ensuring the prompt delivery of all finished goods in line with the daily schedule
- Tend to customer requirements and general administration duties
- Maintain stock levels and housekeeping within the facility
- Process received goods
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience working in the pharmaceutical industry or in a stock control and/or supply role is desirable
- Good attention to detail
- Self-motivated, able to work with minimal supervision
- Background knowledge of TGA/GMP requirements
- Ability to communicate and problem solve effectively
- Minimum 5 years driving experience
- Current Clean Drivers Licence
Candidates will also be required to undertake and pass pre-employment medical which includes a supervised drug test and undertake a Police Record check.
How to Apply:
If you think you have the qualities we are looking for, then we want to hear from you! Please apply by clicking on the Apply link below. A covering letter and resume must be attached.
Further information on our business can be found on our website www.sladehealth.com.au
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.