Casual Employment Opportunity
A position is available for an individual with experience in logistics, supply and dispatch. Based at our Mt Kuring-gai facility in Northern Sydney, this is a casual adhoc position working between the hours of 4am to 6pm, Monday to Friday. Working within these hours, on an adhoc basis, you will have time for the other important things in your life!
- Ensuring orders are properly checked, packed and dispatched
- Ensuring the prompt delivery of all finished goods in line with the daily schedule
- Tend to customer requirements and general administration duties
- Maintain stock levels and housekeeping within the facility
- Process received goods
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience in a logistics, stock control and/or supply role is desirable
- Good attention to detail
- Self-motivated, able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate and problem solve effectively
- Minimum 5 years driving experience
- Current Clean Drivers Licence
Slade is an innovative and diverse provider of both pharmacy and compounding services. For over 50 years it has been providing specialised pharmacy services which include the preparation of sterile compounded preparations for use by patients in hospitals.
Slade Health is a national sterile compounding service provider with TGA licensed manufacturing facilities based in Queensland, Victoria and New South Wales. At Slade Health, we produce pharmaceutical products such as chemotherapy drugs and analgesics.
How to Apply:
If you think you have the qualities we are looking for, then we want to hear from you! Please apply by clicking on the Apply link below. A covering letter and resume must be attached.
Further information on our business can be found on our website www.sladehealth.com.au