Why choose us?
Icon Group is Australia’s largest dedicated cancer care provider with a growing reach into New Zealand and Asia. With over 2,500 employees company-wide, the Group’s cancer services include over 30 cancer centres, 3 large chemotherapy compounding facilities and over 50 pharmacies across Australia. Icon is dedicated to providing exceptional cancer care to communities across Australia.
We are truly dedicated to providing genuine patient-centred care and what unites us is the community we have built. Icon’s future success depends on the quality and commitment of our team, so we are devoted to empowering our people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development.
- Valued rewards program and staff benefits
- Supportive leadership team
- Paid parental leave
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexibility program
About the role:
Join our friendly and flexible finance team at head office in South Brisbane on a permanent full-time basis. This is an amazing opportunity to add value and contribute to an ever-evolving organisation. Your key responsibilities include:
- Monthly management reporting and variance commentary including revenue and expense analysis to budget / forecast
- Processing monthly group travel and credit card expenses
- Processing monthly payroll journals
- Processing monthly revenue and cost accruals
- KPI analysis and reporting
- Assisting with the preparation of budgets and forecasts including liaison with business stakeholders
- Recommending improvements of processes and reporting tools with a focus on optimal efficiency and accuracy
- Supporting year end audit process
- Ad hoc business analysis and modelling for decision making
We are seeking a team-focused individual who has the ability to prioritise their workload in a fast-paced environment. High attention to detail along with effective communication and problem-solving skills are required to succeed in this role.
- Tertiary qualifications in business / commerce
- Currently studying or completed CA / CPA qualifications
- Minimum 2 - 3 years experience in a similar role
- Intermediate to advanced computer literacy, particularly in Excel
How to apply?
Please directly apply to the advertisement and attach your resume and cover letter to your application.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.