Icon Cancer Centres deliver exceptional cancer care services across Australia. We’re proud of our growth trajectory as we continue to expand into new regions to bring to life our mission of delivering the best cancer care possible, to as many people as possible, as close to home as possible.
About the Role:
The National Health Fund Revenue Manager manages health funding across our Australian day hospital portfolio, consisting of 14 centres. Reporting directly to the CEO Cancer Centres, there is flexibility for this permanent full-time role to be located in Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne. You will be responsible for leading strategy, managing health funding relationships, negotiating contracts, revenue cycle management and improving systems and performance.
- Lead the function through the ability to deliver sustained change management initiatives whilst maintaining revenue optimisation
- Drive a customer centric service delivery model in all areas of focus
- Actively identify and drive development opportunities/business aspirations to complement the overall relationship and care delivery across the hospital network
- Demonstrate collaborative leadership, expertise and knowledge in funding, contract rules, billing and claims management
- Proactively drive Private Health Insurance, DVA, ADF, State authority key stakeholder engagement to create positive relationships
- Ensure business intelligence, data analytics and risk analysis underpin all strategy, contract negotiations, funding decisions and service delivery
- Proactively engage the internal Cancer Centre teams to create positive alignment of the health funds revenue requirements
Our dynamic and innovative teams collaborate closely to maintain a team focus on providing cutting edge radiation therapy techniques and cancer related services. We are looking for a person who is highly enthusiastic, motivated, and quick to adapt in a supportive environment.
A career with us brings you:
Purpose, at Pace
In the National Health Fund Manager role, your work will allow Icon to sustainably deliver world class treatment to as many people as possible across Australia. This will be a busy role and there’s always plenty to do. But we never lose sight of the importance of what we do, every single day.
Impact, at Scale
The direct result of your efforts will help countless people in Australia. Working with us you’ll know that your contribution goes further with Icon Group currently delivering 2.5 million patient interactions annually, in more than 100 places, across 5 countries.
Opportunity, at Hand
We’re growing and evolving every day, so the sky really is the limit on where you can go with us. The size and scope of Icon in Australia and beyond offer some truly unique career options. There are so many chances to grow. Just put up your hand.
Skills & Experience:
- Significant experience in contract negotiation in Private Health Insurance/Hospital/Health Sector
- Demonstrated depth and breadth of private health care systems and the related regulatory environments experience
- Proven internal and external engagement and negotiation skills
If you meet the above criteria, we’d love to hear from you. Please apply by clicking on the Apply button and attach your cover letter and resume.