About Slade Pharmacy:
Established over 50 years ago, Slade Pharmacy is a progressive and well-respected leader in the pharmacy industry. We integrate hospital, community and compounding pharmacy services to the oncology sector and private hospitals across New South Wales, Victoria and Queensland.
Part of something bigger:
We are part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest and fastest growing integrated cancer care provider with an emerging presence in New Zealand, Singapore and China. Therefore, we follow and live by the same values of Innovate, Connect, On-Purpose, Energy and Nurture.
Why choose us?
We are truly dedicated to providing genuine patient-centred care and what unites us is the community we have built. Icon's future success depends on the quality and commitment of our team, so we are devoted to empowering our people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development.
- Paid parental leave
- Valued rewards program and staff benefits
- Informative training and induction process
- Opportunity to professionally develop your career
- Work for a growing and successful Australian-based company
- No weekends shifts
About the role:
Opportunity to join our pharmacy team on a permanent full-time basis. Working at our office, you will provide a remote pharmacy service to oncology patients across NSW.
Develop your skills in oncology while partnering with an expert team to deliver the highest level of pharmacy service to our clinics.
We are seeking a dedicated Pharmacist to work Monday – Friday 10am - 6pm.
Location of site: 2 Woodland Way, Mount Kuring-gai NSW 2080
- Coordinate and organise the supply of chemotherapy for oncology inpatients and day oncology unit patients within our clinics
- Utilise your clinical skills to improve the outcome for cancer patients
- Perform medication chart reviews and medication reconciliation
- Record clinical interventions
- Build relationships across multidisciplinary teams
- Educate staff of Slade Pharmacy
- Dispense and supply medication and pharmacy products
As a registered pharmacist with Australian based pharmacy experience, you will have a team orientated attitude and the ability to manage your own workload with good communication skills to effectively liaise with a wide range of health professionals. You will be highly driven and have high attention to detail and a passion for building on clinical skills and knowledge.
Hospital or oncology experience is not required, training is provided.
How to apply?
Please click 'apply now' and attach your resume and cover letter to your application.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.