Why choose us?
Epic Pharmacy is one of Australia’s leading pharmacy providers. Underpinned by clinical excellence and a commitment to customer care, we deliver innovative medication management solutions and pharmacy services for hospitals and oncology facilities.
Part of something bigger:
We are part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest and fastest growing integrated cancer care provider with an emerging presence in New Zealand, Singapore and China. Therefore, we follow and live by the same values of Innovate, Connect, On-Purpose, Energy and Nurture.
We are truly dedicated to providing genuine patient-centred care and what unites us is the community we have built. Icon's future success depends on the quality and commitment of our team, so we are devoted to empowering our people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development.
- Valued rewards and recognition program
- Varied and unique career development opportunities
- Induction and training provided
- Paid parental leave
12-month contract part-time opportunity to manage our dynamic Oncology team at the St John of God Private Hospital in Murdoch. You will have the opportunity to further enhance your clinical experience while partnering with an expert team of local staff and doctors.
You will be required to work 15 hours per fortnight.
- Manage the team’s key performance indicators
- Promote cost-effective use of medicines
- Ensure inventory is managed appropriately
- Provide education and training sessions to employees
- Participate in on-the-job training and development programs
- Lead the in-house oncology compounding services
- PBS prescription management
- Holds overall responsibility for the pharmacy clinical trial service
- Support the team by providing clinical oncology pharmacy services
As a highly driven and passionate pharmacist, you will have the ability to guide a dedicated pharmacy team while maintaining professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders in the hospital. You will have the ability to prioritise your workload and forward plan to uphold the successful operations of the oncology services.
How to apply?
Please directly apply to the advertisement and attach your resume to your application.