Why choose us?
Epic Pharmacy is one of Australia’s leading pharmacy providers. Underpinned by clinical excellence and a commitment to customer care, we deliver innovative medication management solutions and pharmacy services for hospitals and oncology facilities.
We are truly dedicated to providing genuine patient-centred care and what unites us is the community we have built. Epic’s future success depends on the quality and commitment of our team, so we are devoted to empowering our people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development.
- Valued rewards and recognition program
- Varied and unique career development opportunities
- Induction and training provided
- Paid parental leave
About the role:
Join our engaging and dynamic team on a permanent part-time basis at the Hollywood Private Hospital in Nedlands. This is an amazing opportunity to further develop your dispensing career and gain experience in oncology through the support and training of our collaborative team. You will be required to work 30 hours per fortnight, every Monday and Thursday.
- Dispense and supply medication and pharmacy products
- Assist in the preparation and compounding of aseptic cytotoxic products and non-hazardous patient prescriptions, including the sterile cleaning process
- Coordinate the safe, accurate and timely supply of all medications and aseptic products
- Imprest and pharmacy inventory management
- Keep accurate records of continuing and existing treatments and organise confirmation of future orders
- Complete data entry of patient specific information into Oncology database
- Liaise with hospital staff and associated employees
- Assist with the management of PBS claim and owing prescriptions
We are seeking a passionate team player who has high attention to detail and the ability to independently solve problems. With previous dispensing experience, you will be able to demonstrate strong knowledge of the PBS and have the ability to address patients needs with confidentiality, sensitivity and professionalism.
If you have a special interest in working for an organisation that delivers outstanding care and service to patients, we want to hear from you.
How to apply?
Please directly apply to the advertisement and attach your resume and cover letter to your application.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.