Why choose us?
Icon is one of Australia’s leading pharmacy providers. Underpinned by clinical excellence and a commitment to customer care, we deliver innovative medication management solutions and pharmacy services for hospitals and oncology facilities.
We are truly dedicated to providing genuine patient-centred care and what unites us is the community we have built. Icon’s future success depends on the quality and commitment of our team, so we are devoted to empowering our people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development.
- Informative training and professional development opportunity
- Conveniently located close to public transport
- Access to paid parental leave
- Flexibility program
- Rewards and recognition program
About the role:
We currently have 3 permanent Pharmacy Technician opportunities available.
- Full-time at Icon Cancer Centre South Brisbane
- Full-time at Icon Cancer Centre Chermside
- Part-time at Icon Cancer Centre Southport
- Dispense and supply medications for patients
- Coordinate the safe, accurate and timely provision of medications and aseptic products
- Support patients, carers, nursing staff and associated employees
- Produce medication discharge profiles
- Procurement of chemotherapy, prescription medicines and other consumables
- Undertake delivery and collection of medication
- Assist with patient account enquiries
As a proactive and collaborative individual you will demonstrate high attention to detail and effective written and verbal communication skills. With previous experience dispensing medication, you have strong knowledge of the PBS and have proven ability to effectively manage your workload.
Experience in a hospital or oncology is not mandatory as training is provided. An interest in the field is key to succeeding.
How to apply?
Please directly apply to the advertisement and attach your resume and cover letter to your application.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.