About Epic Pharmacy:
Epic Pharmacy is one of Australia’s leading speciality pharmacy providers. We deliver top quality medication management and pharmacy services to hospitals and their patients. Underpinned by clinical excellence and a commitment to customer care, Epic delivers innovative medication management solutions for hospitals and oncology facilities.
Part of something bigger:
We are part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest and fastest growing integrated cancer care provider with an emerging presence in New Zealand, Singapore and China. Therefore, we follow and live by the same values of Innovate, Connect, On-Purpose, Energy and Nurture.
Why choose us?
We are truly dedicated to providing genuine patient-centred care and what unites us is the community we have built. Icon's future success depends on the quality and commitment of our team, so we are devoted to empowering our people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development.
- Competitive remuneration
- Valued rewards and recognition program
- Paid parental leave
- Professional development
- Formal induction and training provided
About the role:
Join our engaging and dynamic team on a permanent full-time basis at our pharmacy in St John of God Private Hospital in Murdoch. This is an amazing opportunity to further develop your dispensing career and gain experience in oncology a through the support and training of our collaborative team.
- Dispense and supply medication and pharmacy products
- Assist in the preparation and compounding of aseptic cytotoxic products and non-hazardous patient prescriptions, including the sterile cleaning process
- Coordinate the safe, accurate and timely supply of all medications and aseptic products
- Imprest and pharmacy inventory management
- Keep accurate records of continuing and existing treatments and organise confirmation of future orders
- Complete data entry of patient specific information into oncology database
- Liaise with hospital staff and associated employees
- Assist with the management of PBS claim and owing prescriptions
We are seeking a passionate team player who has high attention to detail and the ability to independently solve problems. With previous dispensing experience, you will be able to demonstrate strong knowledge of the PBS and have the ability to address patients needs with confidentiality, sensitivity and professionalism.
Previous experience in oncology is desirable, however, not mandatory.
How to apply?
Please directly apply to the advertisement and attach your resume and cover letter to your application.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.