- Further develop your Pharmacy Tech skills and enter an oncology specialty.
- Partner with an expert team to deliver a quality clinical pharmacy service.
- Make a difference to the lives of patients in this rewarding role
We are looking for a permanent full-time Oncology Pharmacy Technician to join us to deliver comprehensive and quality pharmacy services.
Join our supportive and collaborative team located onsite the at Epic Pharmacy, Murdoch, you will provide pharmacy services to patients at St John of God Hospital, ensuring that all pharmacy activities are completed to a high standard while supporting the patients’ medication needs.
This is an exciting opportunity to enhance your career in an ever-evolving multidisciplinary team environment and work with private patients. We are a forward-thinking team, seizing opportunities for change, growth, and improvement in patient outcomes. Gain the chance to further diversify your career in pharmacy and be exposed to a variety of multidisciplinary services.
….and the staff are supportive and super friendly and fun to work with!
In this role, you’ll:
- Dispense and supply medications and pharmacy products and OTC products
- Inventory control and management
- Process orders
- Process sales transactions and assist with account queries
- Ensure patients receive the correct medication
- Support patients, carers, clinic staff, hospital staff and associated employees
- Mix cancer therapies in a drug safety cabinet or using a closed-system safety device
- …Plus many more opportunities for growth and development
Epic Pharmacy is one of Australia’s leading pharmacy providers. Underpinned by clinical excellence and a commitment to customer care, Epic delivers innovative medication management solutions and pharmacy services for public and private hospitals and our Icon Cancer Centres across Australia.
- Valued rewards and recognition program
- Formal induction and training provided
- Professional development program to advance your career
- Access to novated lease options via our partner RemServ
- Access to paid parental leave
- Access to a range of clinical and non-clinical education programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Time in lieu offered for weekend roster
- Be committed to providing patient-centred pharmacy services
- Have experience dispensing medication in an Australian based pharmacy
- Be able to address client needs with confidentiality, sensitivity and professionalism
- Have a high attention to detail
- The ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Experience working in a similar role
- Dispensing experience in an Australian based hospital or community pharmacy
- Dispensary Technician Certificate or equivalent as recognised by the Pharmacy Board of Australia
Please attach a resume and cover letter showing us why you’d love to join Epic Pharmacy, and what makes you a great fit for the role.
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.