Are you a Pharmacy Technician who loves delivering care and service and would like to join our Oncology team?
Looking for a company with plenty of opportunities to grow and progress?
Want to be part of a connected, successful team who care?
At Icon. You Can.
We have an opportunity for a part-time Pharmacy Technician to join our Oncology team at Epic Pharmacy at St John of God Hospital in Murdoch. You’ll deliver exceptional pharmacy services for our client hospitals and their patients. And you’ll do it with an innovative, multidisciplinary team of connected, caring people.
Gain hands-on experience and further develop your knowledge and skills in a multidisciplinary environment. With the support of our leaders, you will provide excellent patient care and deliver high-quality pharmacy services.
This position is 2 days/week working Mondays and Tuesdays. There is potential to cover casual shifts on Wednesdays to Fridays if required/when available.
In this role, you’ll:
- Dispense and supply medication and chemotherapy products
- Inventory control and management
- Process sales transactions and assist with account queries
- Preparation of cytotoxic and aseptic medications using our compounding facility
- Assist in cleaning and maintenance of specialised compounding equipment to the relevant standards
- Support patients, carers, hospital staff and associated employees
Epic Pharmacy is one of Australia’s leading pharmacy providers. Underpinned by clinical excellence and a commitment to customer care, Epic delivers innovative medication management solutions and pharmacy services for public and private hospitals and our Icon Cancer Centres across Australia.
A career with us brings you:
Purpose, at Pace
We know that as a Pharmacy Technician with the Oncology team, you’ll want to improve the quality of life for as many people as you can – and you’ll achieve that here. This can be a busy role and there’s always plenty to do. But we never lose sight of the importance of what we do, every single day.
Impact, at Scale
Through your attention to detail and ability to individualise customer service and care, you’ll help countless people in your local community and beyond. Working with us you’ll know that your contribution goes further - Icon Group delivers 2.5 million patient interactions, in 120 places, in 5
Connection, at Heart
You’ll be working along side a diverse and committed team of medical professionals who really care about you.
Opportunity, at Hand
We’re growing and evolving every day - so the sky really is the limit on where you can go with us. Whether it’s professional development, a promotion, or a move to a whole new area, there are so many chances to grow. Just put up your hand.
Put simply, At Icon. You Can.
Who are we looking for?
- Be committed to providing patient-centred pharmacy services
- Have experience dispensing medication in an Australian based pharmacy
- Be able to address client needs with confidentiality, sensitivity and professionalism
- Have a high attention to detail
- The ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Minimum 2 years of dispensing experience in an Australian based hospital or community pharmacy
- Previous experience working as an Oncology Technician is preferred but not essential
Please attach a resume and cover letter showing us why you’d love to join Epic Pharmacy, and what makes you a great fit for the role.
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.