- Progressive and Far Reaching Healthcare Organisation
- Supportive and Dynamic Team Environment
- Permanent, Full-Time Position – South Brisbane Location
Icon Group is Australia’s largest dedicated cancer care provider with a growing reach into New Zealand and Asia. With over 700 employees our Australian cancer services division is made up of 6 day oncology hospitals, 16 radiation oncology centres and 8 comprehensive centres offering medical oncology, haematology and radiation oncology services under one roof. The group also encompasses chemotherapy compounding services and pharmacy.
Icon is an innovative market leader at the forefront of cancer care and is dedicated to providing exceptional cancer care to communities across Australia.
About the role
A permanent, full-time position is now available at our global head office in South Brisbane. The Patient Accounts Officer works as part of a team, and is responsible for:
- Performing accurate and efficient health fund billing and receipting
- Management of debt for Day Hospital and VMOs
- Managing telephone queries and delivering outstanding customer service support to both internal and external customers
To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate:
- Medicare and Health Fund billing experience including hospital and VMO claims, receipting and reconciliation, and health fund debt recovery
- Competency in related systems and processes
- Attention to detail
- Strong commitment to customer service
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Ability to quickly understand and develop operational knowledge of fee schedules, VMO and day hospital billing and associated processes
- Outstanding team member qualities including flexibility, and willingness to support your colleagues
What’s in it for you
In this role, you’ll enjoy a friendly, flexible and dynamic work environment, unique rewards and benefits and the opportunity to work for a growing and innovative market leader.
How to Apply:
If you have the experience and qualities we’re looking for, we want to hear from you.
Please apply by clicking on the Apply link below. Please include your resume and a cover letter.