Pharmacist at Epic Pharmacy - Kings Meadow, Launceston
Full-time or part-time hours available
Great company benefits
Be part of a committed and caring team
We have an opportunity for a pharmacist to join our dynamic, supportive and success driven team at Epic Pharmacy Kings Meadows in Launceston, Tasmania. You will provide pharmacy services to the community, ensuring that all pharmacy activities are completed to a high standard while supporting the quality use of medicines.
About Epic Pharmacy Kings Meadows:
We are a dedicated close-knit team providing both general and specialised pharmacy services to the wider community along with a number of aged care and group home facilities, IVF providers, ophthalmic hospitals, and day surgeries.
Epic Pharmacy is one of Australia’s leading pharmacy providers. Underpinned by clinical excellence and a commitment to customer care, Epic delivers innovative medication management solutions and pharmacy services for community pharmacies, public and private hospitals, and our Icon Cancer Centres across Australia.
In this role, you’ll:
Step out from behind the counter and fully engage with customers to:
- Support customers and associated employees
- Educate and advise customers and staff on health promotion, disease prevention, drug selection, and the proper use of medicines
- Prepare prescriptions in a timely, efficient, and accurate manner
- Counsel customers on their medication (both prescription and OTC) in an up-to-date, evidence-based manner
- Collaborate and maintain relationships with local health professionals
- Valued rewards and recognition program
- Access to novated lease options via our partner RemServ
- Formal induction and training provided
- Professional development program to advance your career
- Access to paid parental leave
- Access to a range of clinical and non-clinical education programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Rotational Saturday & on-call shifts required and are paid accordingly.
You might be a newly registered pharmacist, or you may have years of experience and are looking for a change, maybe even a tree-change:
- You will need current AHPRA registration with previous experience in an Australian based pharmacy
- Strong knowledge of the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (PBS)
- Have a passion for customers care
- Ability to maintain the high quality of service we already deliver
- Have excellent time management, communication, and teamwork skills
- Be flexible and adaptable working with a diverse team
- Embrace the constantly evolving pharmacy profession and commit to learning
- Value attention to detail able to work autonomously
Please attach a resume and cover letter showing us why you’d love to join us, and what makes you a great fit for the role.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon request.