Do you want to develop your leadership skills in a cutting-edge acute hospital pharmacy? Are you a Pharmacist who has a keen interest in IT systems?
At Icon. You Can.
We have an amazing permanent full-time position available for an experienced Pharmacist to partner with our Senior Leaders as a Pharmacy Manager. Lead our tight-knit team of 2 Pharmacists and 2 Technicians at the highly regarded St Stephens Hospital in Hervey Bay. Working within a fully integrated digital hospital you will lead and manage a hospital range of pharmacy service.
- Oversee oncology, clinical and pharmaceutical supply services to the hospital
- Being involved in the strategic planning and operations of all aspects of the Pharmacy business
- Motivate and lead our pharmacy team to provide exceptional healthcare services
- Participate in hospital committee meetings
- Ensure the business complies with legislation and contractual obligations and continuously improves its clinical and pharmacy services
Purpose, at Pace
We know that as a Hospital Pharmacist, you’ll want to improve the quality of life for as many people as you can – and you’ll achieve that here. This can be a busy role and there’s always plenty to do. But we never lose sight of the importance of what we do, every single day.
Impact, at Scale
Through your attention to detail and ability to individualise customer service and care, you’ll help countless people in your local community and beyond. Working with us you’ll know that your contribution goes further - Icon Group delivers 2.5 million patient interactions, in 120 places, in 5 countries.
Connection, at Heart
You’ll be working alongside a dedicated team who are committed to outcomes. Structured training and support will be provided for you to succeed.
Opportunity, at Hand
We’re growing and evolving every day - so the sky really is the limit on where you can go with us. Whether it’s professional development, a promotion, or a move to a whole new area, there are so many chances to grow. Just put up your hand.
- Rewards program and staff benefits
- Unique opportunities across Australia to further develop your career
- A leadership team who provides structured training
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology and new developments
As an enthusiastic Registered Pharmacist you are keen to develop your management skills to lead a tight-knit team. You will have a passion for learning new technology and a keen interest in IT systems in an acute hospital environment.
You will possess the following:
- Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA
- Ability to foster relationships with hospital staff, executives and other stakeholders
- Outstanding ability to motivate and lead a team
- Performance focused with attention to business KPIs and service levels
- Demonstrate exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
Please attach a resume and cover letter showing us why you’d love to join us, and what makes you a great fit for the role.
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.