- Part-time Hospital Pharmacist, Slade Pharmacy Robina Private Hospital
- Enhance your career and use your clinical knowledge working in a hospital environment
- Growing company with great employee benefits
This is an amazing opportunity to get your foot in the door of hospital pharmacy!
We are currently recruiting a permanent part-time pharmacist at our Slade Pharmacy in Robina to join our expanding pharmacy team. Working 10 -15 hours per week you will deliver optimum patient-centred pharmacy care and have the chance to gain hands-on clinical experience while partnering with an expert team of local staff and doctors to leave a positive impact on patient care.
Robina Private Hospital is a 90-bed facility offering specialist care in mental health, day procedures and rehabilitation. You will be working as part of a small pharmacy team and closely with the hospital staff to contribute to patient care and medication safety. This is the perfect opportunity to gain some valuable experience working with a diverse group of practitioners and other health professionals in a hospital environment.
- Dispense and supply medication and pharmacy products
- Coordinate patient medication requirements for inpatient stay, discharge and day appointments
- Conduct medication histories, medication chart reviews and medication reconciliation
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with key stakeholders to ensure excellent customer service
- Support and educate patients, carers, hospital staff on health promotion, disease prevention, drug selection and the proper use of medicines
As a highly driven AHPRA registered pharmacist, you will have the ability to sensitively deal with patient needs and have a passion for delivering the best possible care. High attention to detail and effective interpersonal and communication skills are mandatory.
You will be able to contribute to a team environment and develop good working relationships with colleagues, patients and practitioners.
Experience in an Australian based pharmacy is also mandatory.
If you have a special interest in working for an organisation that delivers outstanding care and service to patients, we want to hear from you.
Hospital experience is not required as training is provided.
If now is the time to make a positive career move, APPLY NOW! Applications will be reviewed as soon as they are received, so don’t delay in submitting your application.
Who are we?
Slade Pharmacy integrates hospital, community and compounding pharmacy services to private hospitals and the oncology sector across Queensland, NSW, and Victoria. We have a strong track record of technological innovation and are a lead provider of medication management services.
We’re a proud part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest provider of end-to-end cancer care.
Part of something bigger:
We are part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest and fastest growing integrated cancer care provider with an emerging presence in New Zealand, Singapore, and China. With over 2,500 employees company-wide, Icon Group’s global footprint includes over 30 cancer centres, 3 specialist surgical centres, a health screening service, 3 chemotherapy compounding facilities, over 50 pharmacies and the largest private cancer clinical trials program in Australia.
- Valued rewards and recognition program
- Formal induction and training provided
- Professional development program to advance your career
- Access to novated lease options via our partner RemServ
- Access to paid parental leave
- Access to a range of clinical and non-clinical education programs
- Employee Assistance Program
Please attach a resume and cover letter showing us why you’d love to join us, and what makes you a great fit for the role.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.