About Icon Pharmacy:
Icon Pharmacy is one of Australia’s leading pharmacy providers. Underpinned by clinical excellence and a commitment to customer care, Icon delivers innovative medication management solutions for hospitals and oncology facilities.
Part of something bigger:
We are part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest and fastest growing integrated cancer care provider with an emerging presence in New Zealand, Singapore and China. Therefore, we follow and live by the same values of Innovate, Connect, On-Purpose, Energy and Nurture.
Why choose us?
We are truly dedicated to providing genuine patient-centred care and what unites us is the community we have built. Icon's future success depends on the quality and commitment of our team, so we are devoted to empowering our people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development.
- Valued rewards and recognition program
- Varied and unique career development opportunities
- Induction and training provided
About the role:
We have an exciting full-time 12-month maternity leave contract available to join our pharmacy team at the Townsville Icon Cancer Centre. This position presents a unique opportunity for a Pharmacist to expand and develop their leadership skills, as well as assist in the development, implementation and maintenance of innovative pharmacy services.
- Oversee daily operational and dispensing activities in the pharmacy
- Ongoing development and maintenance of the pharmacies’ services and resources
- Plan daily, weekly and long term goals and maintain a high level of customer service
- Manage roster and workload allocation
- Lead, train, educate and manage a dynamic team
- Be accountable for financial and human resources management of the pharmacy department
- Current pharmacist registration with AHPRA
- Experience as a registered pharmacist in an Australian based pharmacy
- Ability to motivate and manage a team
- A high level of planning and organisational ability
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to address client needs with sensitivity and professionalism
How to apply?
Please click ‘apply now’ and attach your resume and cover letter to your application.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.