Want to work for a progressive and well-respected pharmacy group? Want to develop your health administration skills in a pharmacy setting?
At Icon. You Can.
We have 3 opportunities to join our Slade Pharmacy team in Mount Kuring-gai:
- 12 month full-time contract
- 12 month part-time contract (4 days/week)
- permanent full-time role available.
You will be based in the office where you will support our pharmacy team to ensure they can conduct their duties efficiently and timely.
Location of site: 2 Woodland Way, Mount Kuring-gai NSW 2080. Check out this location in the outer suburbs of Northern Sydney, far away from the inner-city traffic snarl!
- Manage and dispensing prescriptions for allocated hospitals and clinics
- PBS prescription processing under the supervision of pharmacist
- Liaising with health professionals when required
- Support the patient account process and dealing with account enquiries and payments
- A proactive, team-focused individual with a passion for working with computers and data,
- Previous experience in administration, with confidence using Word and Excel programs within the Office 365 suite,
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong time management skills,
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise with healthcare professionals including pharmacists, and medical and nursing consultants in our customer clinics,
- Knowledge of, or the ability to learn dispensing software packages.
Slade Pharmacy integrates hospital, community and compounding pharmacy services to the oncology sector and private hospitals across NSW, Victoria and Queensland. We have a strong track record of technological innovation and are a lead provider of medication management services.
We’re a proud part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest provider of end-to-end cancer care.
A career with us brings you:
Purpose, at Pace
We know that as a pharmacist, you’ll want to improve the quality of life for as many people as you can – and you’ll achieve that here. This can be a busy role and there’s always plenty to do. But we never lose sight of the importance of what we do, every single day.
Impact, at Scale
Through your attention to detail and ability to individualise customer service and care, you’ll help countless people in your local community and beyond. Working with us you’ll know that your contribution goes further - Icon Group delivers 2.5 million patient interactions, in 120 places, in 5 countries.
Connection, at Heart
You’ll be working alongside a dedicated team who are committed to improving patient outcomes. Structured training and support will be provided for you to succeed.
Opportunity, at Hand
We’re growing and evolving every day - so the sky really is the limit on where you can go with us. Whether it’s professional development, a promotion, or a move to a whole new area, there are so many chances to grow. Just put up your hand.
- Valued rewards and recognition program
- Formal induction and training provided
- Professional development program to advance your career
- Access to a range of clinical and non-clinical education programs
- Employee Assistance Program
How to apply?
Directly apply to the advertisement and attach your resume and cover letter to your application.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.