Are you a pharmacy assistant who loves delivering care and service in the local community?
Looking for a company with opportunities to grow and progress?
Want to be part of a connected, successful team who truly care about you?
At Icon. You Can.
We are seeking 2 Pharmacy Assistants to join our fast-paced Bridge Road pharmacy in the Richmond where you will be welcomed by a collaborative and supportive team:
1 x full-time (6-month contract) and 1 x casual position
As the first point of contact, you will strive to provide exceptional service and professional advice on over-the-counter products to customers in person and over the phone.
In this role, you’ll:
- Assist in the sale of S2 and S3 medicines while displaying an appropriate level of knowledge
- Replenish stock and maintaining inventory levels
- Supply the correct medication
- Assist in the dispensary with scripts
- Answer customers with general queries
- Assist the pharmacy teams with other ad-hoc pharmaceutical duties
Who are we?
Slade Pharmacy integrates hospital, community and compounding pharmacy services to the oncology sector and private hospitals across NSW, Victoria and Queensland. We have a strong track record of technological innovation and are a lead provider of medication management services.
We’re a proud part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest provider of end-to-end cancer care.
A career with us brings you:
Purpose, at Pace
We know that as a Pharmacy Assistant, you’ll want to improve the quality of life for as many people as you can – and you’ll achieve that here. This can be a busy role and there’s always plenty to do. But we never lose sight of the importance of what we do, every single day.
Impact, at Scale
Through your attention to detail and ability to individualise customer service and care, you’ll help countless people in your local community and beyond. Working with us you’ll know that your contribution goes further - Icon Group delivers 2.5 million patient interactions, in 120 places, in 5
Connection, at Heart
You’ll be part of a connected, successful team who truly care about you.
Opportunity, at Hand
We’re growing and evolving every day - so the sky really is the limit on where you can go with us. Whether it’s professional development, a promotion, or a move to a whole new area, there are so many chances to grow. Just put up your hand.
Put simply, At Icon. You Can.
Who are we looking for?
- Be driven by the desire to have a positive impact on another person’s life
- Have strong organisational, communication and teamwork skills
- Embrace change and commit to learning
- Have a “can-do” attitude
- Have strong customer service skills and an understanding of Point-of-Sale Systems (POS)
- Experience working in an Australian based pharmacy
Please attach a resume and cover letter showing us why you’d love to join Slade Pharmacy, and what makes you a great fit for the role.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.