Why choose us?
Epic Pharmacy is one of Australia’s leading pharmacy providers. Underpinned by clinical excellence and a commitment to customer care, we deliver innovative medication management solutions and pharmacy services for hospitals and oncology facilities.
We are truly dedicated to providing genuine patient-centred care and what unites us is the community we have built. Epic’s future success depends on the quality and commitment of our team, so we are devoted to empowering our people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development.
- Valued rewards and recognition program
- Varied and unique career development opportunities
- Induction and training provided
- Paid parental leave
- Flexibility on working days
About the role:
We have an exciting permanent full-time opportunity available. You will join our collaborative and friendly team at Kings Meadows. As the first point of contact for customers, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the sale of S2 and S3 medicines while displaying an appropriate level of knowledge
- Replenish stock and maintaining inventory levels
- Provide advice on over-the-counter products
- Supply the correct medication
- Assist in the dispensary with scripts
- Answer customers with general queries
- Assist the pharmacy teams with other ad-hoc pharmaceutical duties
As a strong team player with a 'can-do' attitude, you will have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. You will have the ability to provide high-quality customer service and have strong organisational and problem-solving skills.
Training will be provided to the successful candidate, but an interest in this field and a passion for learning will be essential.
Experience dispensing medication is an advantage, but not mandatory.
How to apply?
Please directly apply to the advertisement and attach your resume and cover letter explaining your interest in the role.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.