Why choose us?
Epic Pharmacy is one of Australia’s leading pharmacy providers. Underpinned by clinical excellence and a commitment to customer care, we deliver innovative medication management solutions and pharmacy services for hospitals and oncology facilities.
We are truly dedicated to providing genuine patient-centred care and what unites us is the community we have built. Epic’s future success depends on the quality and commitment of our team, so we are devoted to empowering our people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development.
- Valued rewards and recognition program
- Varied and unique career development opportunities
- Induction and training provided
- Paid parental leave
About the role:
Permanent full-time opportunity as a Pharmacy Assistant to join our retail pharmacy in Toowoomba. You will join our collaborative team and be supported by senior leaders. As the first point of contact for customers, you will strive to provide exceptional service and professional advice on over-the-counter products.
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Assist in the sale of S2 and S3 medicines while displaying an appropriate level of knowledge
- Maintain presentation of the store including general housekeeping duties
- Assist in maintaining inventory and stock presentation, including merchandising and shelf labelling
- Assist the pharmacy team with other pharmacy duties as directed
As a strong team player with a 'can-do' attitude, you will have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. You will have the ability to provide high-quality customer service and have strong organisational and problem-solving skills.
Training will be provided to the successful candidate but an interest in this field and a passion for learning is essential.
How to apply?
Are you looking to join an organisation that provides quality pharmacy service to patients?
If so, please click 'Apply Now' and attach your resume and cover letter explaining your interest in the role.