Why choose us?
Established over 50 years ago, Slade is a progressive and well-respected leader in the pharmacy industry. We integrate hospital, community and compounding pharmacy services to the oncology sector and private hospitals across NSW, Victoria and Queensland.
We are truly dedicated to providing genuine patient-centred care and what unites us is the community we have built. Slade's future success depends on the quality and commitment of our team, so we are devoted to empowering our people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development.
- Rewards and recognition program
- Informative training
- Professional development opportunity
- Paid parental leave
About the role:
As a Delivery Technician, you will assist in delivering the highest levels of hospital pharmacy services to patients at the Epworth Private Hospital in Richmond. This is a permanent full-time role and we require someone to commit to working Monday - Friday 7.30am - 4.06pm.
This is a fantastic chance to join our rapidly growing organisation where there is an opportunity for professional growth and development.
- Deliver medication to allocated wards and retrieve new medication orders during allocated pharmacy round times
- Ensure that the patients and nursing staff receive the right medication and in the correct quantities
- Report error or breach of ethics, practice or standards that occur
- Record all medications on the delivery run sheet
- Pre-pack stock and fill the dispensing area drawers as required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and in a strong team environment
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to prioritise your own workload
How to apply?
Please directly apply to the advertisement and attach your resume and cover letter to your application.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.