- Permanent full-time Pharmacy Manager at Icon Wesley Pharmacy
- Enhance your leadership skills while providing clinical oncology services to day patients
- Work for a growing company with great employee benefits
We have an exciting permanent full-time position available to manage our dynamic pharmacy team at our Icon Wesley Pharmacy. You will have the opportunity to further enhance your clinical experience in oncology while partnering with an expert team of local staff and doctors.
You will assist in the development, implementation and maintenance of innovative pharmacy services while leading a pharmacy team.
This is an amazing chance to develop and learn new skills in oncology or start a new career path in leadership, in a supportive and dynamic day hospital environment.
- Lead a pharmacy team to deliver a clinical pharmacy service to Icon Cancer Centre Day Hospital
- Manage the ongoing development of pharmacy staff
- Meet operational KPIs
- Ensure pharmacy compliance with legislative and PBS requirements
- Work in partnership with the existing experienced pharmacy team to provide dispensing and clinical services
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team to maximise patient outcomes
- Deliver a high level of clinical pharmacy services to our patients in accordance with professional, legislative and ethical standards
- Perform all aspects of a clinical pharmacist role or an oncology technician role which enables the team to provide clinical screening and billing of oncology and haematology treatment protocols; taking and recording comprehensive patient medication history; providing detailed patient counselling and supportive care recommendations
- Liaise with external customers as well as work closely with the internal pharmacy team and Icon Cancer Centre to ensure schedules are met
- Participation in clinical education to the pharmacy and wider team within the organisation
- Willingness to be trained in aseptic techniques
As a highly driven and passionate registered pharmacist or experienced pharmacy technician, you will have the ability to guide a dedicated pharmacy team while maintaining professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders in the hospital. You will have the ability to prioritise your workload and forward plan to uphold the successful operations of the oncology services.
A career with us brings you:
Purpose, at Pace
We know that as Pharmacy Team Leader, you’ll want to improve the quality of life for as many people as you can – and you’ll achieve that here. This can be a busy role and there’s always plenty to do. But we never lose sight of the importance of what we do, every single day.
Impact, at Scale
Through your attention to detail and ability to individualise customer service and care, you’ll help countless people in your local community and beyond. Working with us you’ll know that your contribution goes further - Icon Group delivers 2.5 million patient interactions, in 120 places, in 5 countries.
Connection, at Heart
You’ll be working alongside a dedicated team who are committed to outcomes. Structured training and support will be provided for you to succeed.
Opportunity, at Hand
We’re growing and evolving every day - so the sky really is the limit on where you can go with us. Whether it’s professional development, a promotion, or a move to a whole new area, there are so many chances to grow. Just put up your hand.
- Access to novated lease options via our partner RemServ
- Valued rewards and recognition program
- Formal induction and training provided
- Professional development program to advance your career
- Access to a range of clinical and non-clinical education programs
- Employee Assistance Program
If now is the time to make a positive career move, APPLY NOW! Applications will be reviewed as soon as they are received, so don’t delay in submitting your application.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.
Please attach a resume and cover letter showing us why you’d love to join us, and what makes you a great fit for the role.
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.