Why choose us?
Established over 50 years ago, Slade Pharmacy is a progressive and well-respected leader in the pharmacy industry. We integrate hospital, community and compounding pharmacy services to the oncology sector and private hospitals across NSW, Victoria and Queensland.
We are truly dedicated to providing genuine patient-centred care and what unites us is the community we have built. Slade's future success depends on the quality and commitment of our team, so we are devoted to empowering our people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development.
- Rewards and recognition program
- Informative training
- Professional development opportunity
- Paid parental leave
About the role:
Permanent full-time opportunity to work 38 hours per week at the Epworth Eastern Hospital in Box Hill. Your key responsibilities include:
- Receive, process, scan and distribute hospital ward medication orders and IV fluids
- Orders sent to suppliers in an efficient and timely manner to ensure that stock arrives on time for distribution to client hospitals
- Maintain hospital ward and theatre medication levels including scanning, packing and checking expiry dates
- Participate in scheduled pharmacy stock takes
- Return unwanted/damaged stock back to wholesaler for credit
- Process store transfers to and from our Richmond site
- Process receipts of all supplier invoices and credit notes
This is a physical role that requires you to manually lift objects and stand, bend and squat. You will be required to lift heavy boxes of up to 20 kg in weight on and off trolleys, a pallet riser and shelving in our loading dock.
We are seeking a self-motivated individual who has the ability to take initiative and work autonomously in a fast-paced environment. With previous experience managing stock, you will have high attention to detail and the ability to prioritise completing demands and communicate effectively.
Pharmacy experience not mandatory, structured training provided.
How to apply?
Please click ‘apply now’ and attach your resume and cover letter to your application.