Why choose us?
Epic Pharmacy is one of Australia’s leading pharmacy providers. Underpinned by clinical excellence and a commitment to customer care, we deliver innovative medication management solutions and pharmacy services for hospitals and oncology facilities.
We are truly dedicated to providing genuine patient-centred care and what unites us is the community we have built. Epic’s future success depends on the quality and commitment of our team, so we are devoted to empowering our people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development.
- Competitive remuneration
- Informative training and professional development opportunity
- Conveniently located close to public transport
- Access to paid parental leave
- Rewards and recognition program
About the role:
Permanent full-time opportunity available to work onsite at our pharmacy located within St Andrew’s War Memorial Hospital, Spring Hill. Gain the chance to work in a diverse and well-renowned hospital that has access to modern facilities and leading technology.
- Dispense and supply medications for hospital patients and outpatients
- Manage pharmacy stock
- Imprest/Ward stock management
- Support patients, carers, hospital staff and associated employees
- Produce medication discharge profiles
- Undertake delivery and collection of medication
- Assist with patient account enquiries
As a strong team player with a 'can-do' attitude, you will have the ability to provide high-quality customer service and have strong organisational and problem-solving skills.
Hospital experience not required as training will be provided to the successful candidate but an interest in this field and a passion for learning will be essential.
Previous experience dispensing medication is mandatory.
How to apply?
Are you a community pharmacy technician looking for a new challenge?
Please directly apply to the advertisement and attach your resume and cover letter to your application.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.