About Epic Pharmacy:
Epic Pharmacy is one of Australia’s leading speciality pharmacy providers. We deliver top quality medication management and pharmacy services to hospitals and their patients. Underpinned by clinical excellence and a commitment to customer care, Epic delivers innovative medication management solutions for hospitals and oncology facilities.
Part of something bigger:
We are part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest and fastest growing integrated cancer care provider with an emerging presence in New Zealand, Singapore and China. Therefore, we follow and live by the same values of Innovate, Connect, On-Purpose, Energy and Nurture.
Why choose us?
We are truly dedicated to providing genuine patient-centred care and what unites us is the community we have built. Icon's future success depends on the quality and commitment of our team, so we are devoted to empowering our people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development.
- Valued rewards and recognition program
- Gain invaluable experience in a hospital environment
- Varied and unique career development opportunities
- Formal induction and training provided
About the role:
Part-time opportunity working every Thursday and Friday between 8am - 5pm. This is a contract that will end February 2022. You will join our supportive and friendly team based at the highly-regarded Burnside War Memorial Hospital in Toorak Gardens. Gain hands-on experience and further develop your knowledge and skills in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Dispense and supply medication and pharmacy products
- Deliver medications to hospital wards
- Inventory control and management
- Assist in the setup and management of clinical trials
- Assist with patient account enquiries
- Support patients, carers, hospital staff and associated employees
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual who has the ability to work autonomously and within a team. With previous dispensary experience, you will possess high attention to detail and proven ability to deliver a high standard of customer service.
How to apply?
Please directly apply and attach a resume and cover letter to your application.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.