About Epic Pharmacy:
Epic Pharmacy is one of Australia’s leading speciality pharmacy providers. We deliver top quality medication management and pharmacy services to hospitals and their patients. Underpinned by clinical excellence and a commitment to customer care, Epic delivers innovative medication management solutions for hospitals and oncology facilities.
Part of something bigger:
We are part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest and fastest growing integrated cancer care provider with an emerging presence in New Zealand, Singapore and China. Therefore, we follow and live by the same values of Innovate, Connect, On-Purpose, Energy and Nurture.
Why choose us?
We are truly dedicated to providing genuine patient-centred care and what unites us is the community we have built. Icon's future success depends on the quality and commitment of our team, so we are devoted to empowering our people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development.
- Valued rewards and recognition program
- Varied and unique career development opportunities
- Induction and training provided
About the role:
9-month part-time contract to join our dedicated team based at our pharmacy in the Buderim Private Hospital. You will be required to work every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday between 8am - 3pm and a Saturday shift every 1 in 3 weeks between 8am - 1pm or 9am - 12pm.
- Dispense and supply medications for hospital inpatients and discharges
- Manage pharmacy stock and ward imprest stock
- Assist with processing and sorting PBS claims
- Produce medication discharge profiles
- Undertake delivery and collection of medications to hospital wards
- Assist with patient account enquiries
- Previous experience dispensing medication
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- High attention to detail
- A willingness to learn
Previous hospital experience is not mandatory, training provided to the successful applicant.
How to apply?
Please click 'apply now' and attach your resume and cover letter explaining your interest.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.