About Epic Pharmacy:
Epic Pharmacy is one of Australia’s leading speciality pharmacy providers. We deliver top quality medication management and pharmacy services to hospitals and their patients. Underpinned by clinical excellence and a commitment to customer care, Epic delivers innovative medication management solutions for hospitals and oncology facilities.
Part of something bigger:
We are part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest and fastest growing integrated cancer care provider with an emerging presence in New Zealand, Singapore and China. Therefore, we follow and live by the same values of Innovate, Connect, On-Purpose, Energy and Nurture.
Why choose us?
We are truly dedicated to providing genuine patient-centred care and what unites us is the community we have built. Icon's future success depends on the quality and commitment of our team, so we are devoted to empowering our people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development.
- Rewards and recognition program
- Informative training provided
- Professional development opportunity
About the role:
Full-time 12-month maternity leave contract to join our multidisciplinary team and be based at Calvary John James Hospital in Deakin. Reporting to the Pharmacy Area Manager, you will be required to work 38 hours per week.
With the support of our leaders, you will provide technical pharmacy services to support the Pharmacist, including dispensing and general stock management activities.
- Dispensing of any PBS authority medication to patients
- Stock management duties
- Processing of the PBS claim
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Assisting with patient account enquiries
- Experience dispensing in an Australian based pharmacy
- Ability to address client needs with confidentiality, sensitivity and professionalism
- High attention to detail
- Knowledge in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
How to apply?
Please directly apply to the advertisement and attach your resume and cover letter to your application.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.