About Epic Pharmacy:
Epic Pharmacy is one of Australia’s leading pharmacy providers. Underpinned by clinical excellence and a commitment to customer care, Epic delivers innovative medication management solutions and pharmacy services for public and private hospitals and our Icon Cancer Centres across Australia.
Part of something bigger:
We are part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest and fastest growing integrated cancer care provider with an emerging presence in New Zealand, Singapore and China. With over 2,500 employees company-wide, Icon Group’s global footprint includes over 30 cancer centres, 3 specialist surgical centres, a health screening service, 3 chemotherapy compounding facilities, over 50 pharmacies and the largest private cancer clinical trials program in Australia.
Why choose us?
We are a purpose-led organisation and are committed to changing the dial on healthcare outcomes across Asia Pacific and beyond. Icon's future success depends on the quality and commitment of our team, so we are devoted to empowering our people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development. If you are looking for a rewarding role and to making a difference in the lives of patients, this is the opportunity for you!
- Valued rewards and recognition program
- Formal induction and training provided
- Professional development program to advance your career
- Access to paid parental leave
- Access to a range of education programs
- Employee Assistance Program
Permanent full-time opportunity as a Pharmacy Technician based at Epic Pharmacy St John of God Private Hospital in Murdoch. Gain hands-on experience and further develop your knowledge and skills in a multidisciplinary environment. With the support of our leaders, you will provide excellent patient care and deliver high-quality pharmacy services.
- Dispense and supply medication and pharmacy products
- Delivery of medications to hospital wards
- Inventory control and management
- Process sales transactions and assist with account queries
- Ensure patients and nursing staff receive the correct medication
- Support patients, carers, hospital staff and associated employees
- Committed to providing patient-centred pharmacy services
- Experience dispensing medication in an Australian based pharmacy
- Ability to address client needs with confidentiality, sensitivity and professionalism
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
Please click Apply Now and attach your resume and cover letter to your application.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.