Are you someone who loves delivering care and service in the local community?
Looking for a company with plenty of opportunities to grow and progress?
Want to be part of a connected, successful team who truly care about you?
This is a 6-month contract working full time at our site office: 2 Woodland Way, Mount Kuring-gai, NSW 2080.
The hours are 8am to 4pm on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
In this role, you’ll:
- Receive, dispense and supply medications for hospital patients and outpatients
- Provide support to clinical pharmacists
- Generate delivery dockets and reports
- Assemble orders for dispatch to clinics
- Data entry
- Assist procurement officer with responsibilities to maintain stock control
- Participate in stock taking
- Assist customer relations officer in triaging phone calls and emails
Slade Pharmacy integrates hospital, community and compounding pharmacy services to the oncology sector and private hospitals across NSW, Victoria and Queensland. We have a strong track record of technological innovation and are a lead provider of medication management services.
We’re a proud part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest provider of end-to-end cancer care.
A career with us brings you:
Purpose, at Pace
We know that as a Dispensary Technician, you’ll want to improve the quality of life for as many people as you can – and you’ll achieve that here. This can be a busy role and there’s always plenty to do. But we never lose sight of the importance of what we do, every single day.
Who are we looking for?
- Pharmacy experience preferred but not essential
- Ability to work really effectively in a team
- Passionate about caring for cancer patients
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
You don’t have pharmacy experience? That’s okay! If you have a willingness to learn, we will provide you with structured training.
Please attach a resume and cover letter showing us why you’d love to join us, and what makes you a great fit for the role.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.