Are you a pharmacy assistant or technician wanting to deliver care across various hospital services?
Looking for a company that supports your career growth?
At Icon. You Can.
We are looking for a Pharmacy Assistant or Technician to join us at the highly regarded Brisbane Private Hospital, in a permanent part-time capacity to deliver optimum patient-centred pharmaceutical care and retail pharmacy operations.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a shiny new pharmacy where you will have the opportunity to partner with an expert team of allied health professionals to leave a positive impact on patients.
In this role, you’ll:
- Manage the front of shop retail space
- Dispense and supply medication and pharmacy products and OTC products
- Inventory control and management
- Process sales transactions and assist with account queries
- Ensure patients and nursing staff receive the correct medication
- Support patients, carers, hospital staff and associated employees
Purpose, at Pace
We know that as a Pharmacy Assistant or Technician, you’ll want to improve the quality of life for as many people as you can – and you’ll achieve that here. This can be a busy role and there’s always plenty to do. But we never lose sight of the importance of what we do, every single day.
Impact, at Scale
Through your attention to detail and ability to individualise customer service and care, you’ll help countless people in your local community and beyond. Working with us you’ll know that your contribution goes further - Icon Group delivers 2.5 million patient interactions, in 120 places, in 5
Connection, at Heart
You’ll be working alongside a dedicated team who are committed to outcomes. Structured training and support will be provided for you to succeed.
Opportunity, at Hand
We’re growing and evolving every day - so the sky really is the limit on where you can go with us. Whether it’s professional development, a promotion, or a move to a whole new area, there are so many chances to grow. Just put up your hand.
Put simply, At Icon. You Can.
Who are we looking for?
- Be committed to providing patient-centred retail pharmacy services
- Have experience dispensing medication in an Australian based pharmacy
- Be able to address client needs with confidentiality, sensitivity and professionalism
- Have a high attention to detail
- Marketing and sales experience
- The ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Minimum 2 years of dispensing experience in an Australian based hospital or community pharmacy
- Dispensary Technician Certificate or equivalent as recognised by the Pharmacy Board of Australia
Please attach a resume and cover letter showing us why you’d love to join us, and what makes you a great fit for the role.