- Part-time Pharmacy Technician, Epic Pharmacy, St Vincent’s Private Hospital, Toowoomba
- Work part time – 2 days per week
- Develop your pharmacy career in a hospital environment
We are seeking a dispensary technician to join us at Epic Pharmacy on a permanent part-time basis based at St. Vincent’s Private Hospital in Toowoomba.
You’ll make a daily difference to the lives of patients and deliver exceptional pharmacy services to the hospital. And you’ll do it with an innovative, multidisciplinary team of connected, caring people.
In this role, you’ll:
- Receive, dispense and supply medications for hospital inpatients and outpatients
- Assist in processing and maintaining imprest levels, and managing hospital ward stock
- Reconcile and manage prescriptions and patient medication discharge profiles
- Provide support to patients, carers and hospital staff
- Assist with retail ordering and reconciliation
- Assist with S2/S3 sales
- Process PBS claims and assist in producing medication profiles to hospital patients on discharge
- Confidently complete administrative and record keeping duties
- Assist with patient account enquiries
Epic Pharmacy is one of Australia’s leading pharmacy providers. Underpinned by clinical excellence and a commitment to customer care, Epic delivers innovative medication management solutions and pharmacy services for hospitals and oncology facilities.
Who are we looking for?
Someone who is enthusiastic about joining our team and delivering modern, patient-focused pharmacy services.
- Be driven by the desire to have a positive impact on another person’s life
- Have time management, communication and teamwork skills
- Embrace change and commit to learning
- Have strong customer service skills
- Be adaptable with the ability to prioritise your workload
- Value attention to detail and able to work autonomously
- Experience working in an Australian Pharmacy
Please attach a resume and cover letter showing us why you’d love to join us, and what makes you a great fit for the role.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.