- Part or Full-time Pharmacy Technician, Epic Pharmacy Windsor Gardens
- Further develop your pharmacy career in an oncology specialty
- Great company benefits
- Work with a multidisciplinary team
Want to grow with a connected, successful team who care about you?
At Epic. You Can.
We are looking for a part or full-time Pharmacy Technician to join us at Epic Pharmacy based at the 480 Specialist Centre in Windsor Gardens. You’ll make a daily difference to the lives of people in the local community. You’ll deliver exceptional pharmacy services for our client hospitals and their patients. And you’ll do it with an innovative, multidisciplinary team of connected, caring people.
This is an amazing opportunity to further develop your dispensing career and gain experience in medical and radiation oncology through the support and training of our collaborative team.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience dispensing in a retail or hospital pharmacy
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Receive, dispense and supply medications for hospital inpatients and discharge
- Undertake training in preparation and compounding of aseptic cytotoxic products and non-hazardous patient prescriptions, including the sterile cleaning process
- Coordinate the safe, accurate and timely supply of all medications and aseptic products
- Imprest and pharmacy inventory management
- Keep accurate records of continuing and existing treatments and organise confirmation of future orders
- Complete data entry of patient specific information into database
- Liaise with hospital staff and associated employees
- Assist with the management of PBS claim and owing prescriptions
- Assist with patient account enquiries
Epic Pharmacy is one of Australia’s leading speciality pharmacy providers. We deliver top quality medication management and pharmacy services to hospitals and their patients. Underpinned by clinical excellence and a commitment to customer care, Epic delivers innovative medication management solutions for hospitals and oncology facilities. We’re a proud part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest provider of end-to-end cancer care.
- Valued rewards and recognition program
- Access to a novated car lease through our partner RemServ
- Access to paid parental leave
- Formal induction and training provided
- Professional development program to advance your career
- Access to a range of clinical and non-clinical education programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Be driven by the desire to have a positive impact on another person’s life
- Have time management, communication and teamwork skills
- Embrace change and commit to learning
- Have knowledge of the PBS
- Have strong customer service skills being sensitive to patients needs with confidentiality, sensitivity and professionalism
- Be adaptable with the ability to prioritise your workload
- Value attention to detail and able to work autonomously
- Dispensing experience in an Australian based hospital or community pharmacy.
Please attach a resume and cover letter showing us why you’d love to join us, and what makes you a great fit for the role.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.