Pharmacy Technician – Icon Cancer Care Southport
Further develop your Pharmacy Tech skills and enter an oncology speciality. Partner with an expert team to deliver a quality clinical pharmacy service.
If you are looking for a rewarding role and want to make a difference in the lives of patients, this is the opportunity for you!
At Icon. You Can.
We are looking for 2 x full time Pharmacy Technicians to join us to deliver comprehensive and quality pharmacy services.
Join our supportive and collaborative team located onsite at Icon Cancer Care, Southport, you will provide pharmacy services to patients at the Cancer Centre, ensuring that all pharmacy activities are completed to a high standard while supporting the patients’ medication needs.
This is an exciting opportunity to enhance your career in an ever-evolving multidisciplinary team environment and work with private patients. We are a forward-thinking team, seizing opportunities for change, growth, and improvement in patient outcomes. Gain the chance to further diversify your career in pharmacy and be exposed to a variety of multidisciplinary services.
….and the staff are supportive and super friendly and fun to work with!
- Dispense and supply medication and pharmacy products and OTC products
- Inventory control and management
- Process sales transactions and assist with account queries
- Ensure patients receive the correct medication
- Support patients, carers, hospital staff and associated employees
- Be committed to providing patient-centred pharmacy services
- Have experience dispensing medication in an Australian based pharmacy
- Be able to address client needs with confidentiality, sensitivity, and professionalism
- Have a high attention to detail
- The ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Minimum 2 years of dispensing experience in an Australian based hospital or community pharmacy
- Dispensary Technician Certificate or equivalent as recognised by the Pharmacy Board of Australia
A career with us brings you:
Purpose, at Pace
We know that as a pharmacy technician, you’ll want to improve the quality of life for as many people as you can – and you’ll achieve that here. This can be a busy role and there’s always plenty to do. But we never lose sight of the importance of what we do, every single day.
Impact, at Scale
Through your attention to detail and ability to individualise customer service and care, you’ll help countless people in your local community and beyond. Working with us you’ll know that your contribution goes further - Icon Group delivers 2.5 million patient interactions, in 120 places, in 5 countries.
Connection, at Heart
You’ll be working alongside a dedicated team who are committed to outcomes. Structured training and support will be provided for you to succeed.
Opportunity, at Hand
We’re growing and evolving every day - so the sky really is the limit on where you can go with us. Whether it’s professional development, a promotion, or a move to a whole new area, there are so many chances to grow. Just put up your hand.
Put simply, At Icon. You Can.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.
Please attach a resume and cover letter showing us why you’d love to join us, and what makes you a great fit for the role.
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.