Are you a pharmacy technician wanting to deliver care across various hospital services?
Looking for a company that supports your career growth?
At Icon. You Can.
We are looking for a permanent full-time or part-time Pharmacy Technician to join us at Epic Pharmacy based at the highly regarded St Andrews Private Hospital, Spring Hill, to deliver optimum patient-centred pharmaceutical care and retail pharmacy operations. This position is a 12-month contract to cover maternity leave.
This is a fantastic opportunity to further develop your pharmacy career in a hospital environment, you will have the opportunity to partner with an expert team of allied health professionals to leave a positive impact on patients.
In this role, you’ll:
- Dispense and supply medication and pharmacy products and OTC products
- Inventory control and management
- Process sales transactions and assist with account queries
- Ensure patients and receive the correct medication
- Support patients, carers, hospital staff and associated employees
Epic Pharmacy is one of Australia’s leading pharmacy providers. Underpinned by clinical excellence and a commitment to customer care, Epic delivers innovative medication management solutions and pharmacy services for hospitals and oncology facilities.
A career with us brings you:
Purpose, at Pace
We know that as a Pharmacy Technician, you’ll want to improve the quality of life for as many people as you can – and you’ll achieve that here. This can be a busy role and there’s always plenty to do. But we never lose sight of the importance of what we do, every single day.
Impact, at Scale
Through your attention to detail and ability to individualise customer service and care, you’ll help countless people in your local community and beyond. Working with us you’ll know that your contribution goes further - Icon Group delivers 2.5 million patient interactions, in 120 places, in 5 countries.
Connection, at Heart
You’ll be working alongside a dedicated team who are committed to outcomes. Structured training and support will be provided for you to succeed.
Opportunity, at Hand
We’re growing and evolving every day - so the sky really is the limit on where you can go with us. Whether it’s professional development, a promotion, or a move to a whole new area, there are so many chances to grow. Just put up your hand.
Put simply, At Icon. You Can.
Who are we looking for?
- Be committed to providing patient-centred pharmacy services
- Have experience dispensing medication in an Australian based pharmacy
- Be able to address client needs with confidentiality, sensitivity and professionalism
- Have a high attention to detail
- The ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Dispensing experience in an Australian based hospital or community pharmacy
- Dispensary Technician Certificate or equivalent as recognised by the Pharmacy Board of Australia
Please attach a resume and cover letter showing us why you’d love to join us, and what makes you a great fit for the role.
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.