A permanent position is available for a self-motivated team player who desires to be part of a passionate team of individuals delivering high quality products and services to our most vulnerable group of people in the community. Based at our Mt Waverley facility in Melbourne, this is a part-time role (approximately 36 hours per week).
The rostered hours are as follows;
- 2 pm to 8 pm on Sundays
- 3 pm to 11 pm Mondays to Thursdays
- Ensuring orders are properly checked, packed and dispatched
- Ensuring the prompt delivery of all finished goods in line with the daily schedule
- Tend to customer requirements and general administration duties
- Maintain housekeeping within the facility
- Self-motivated, able to work with minimal supervision
- Good attention to detail
- Previous experience in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate and problem solve effectively
- Ability to use multiple computer systems and innovative
- Current Clean Drivers Licence
- Previous experience in a logistics role is advantageous but not mandatory
Slade is an innovative and diverse provider of both pharmacy and compounding services. For over 50 years it has been providing specialised pharmacy services which include the preparation of sterile compounded preparations for use by patients in hospitals.
Slade Health is a national sterile compounding service provider with TGA licensed manufacturing facilities based in Queensland, Victoria and New South Wales. At Slade Health, we produce pharmaceutical products such as chemotherapy drugs and analgesics.
How to Apply:
If you think you have the qualities we are looking for, then we want to hear from you! Please apply by clicking on the Apply link below. A covering letter and resume must be attached.
Further information on our business can be found on our website www.sladehealth.com.au
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.